Hotplate BBQs have a long and trusted tradition in Aussie cooking, especially for snags, chops, and onions. Until recently hotplate BBQs were unknown in USA but a recent huge trend has seen a number of brands flourish including some new and exciting styles and features.
Significantly, Americans are using these “griddle” BBQs for many different cooking styles not previously popular in Australia (stir fries, fajitas, paellas, etc.) Beefmaster Griddles capitalise on these new designs and features with a unique set of benefits (cooking hood, front grease cup access, build-in ability).
These BBQs have been designed to appeal to traditional Aussie hotplate BBQ enthusiasts as well as opening a new market for those wanting to try all sorts of new cuisines.
- Heavy-duty 4mm reinforced solid steel hotplate for a variety of cuisines from sausages to stir fry to fajitas.
- Hood captures convected heat from the burners for higher efficiency, better weather protection and moister results.
- Adjustable hotplate levelling screws for better oil drainage.
- Front access grease cup for convenience and safety.
- Fold away condiment shelf and sturdy bottom shelf.
- Folding side shelves.
- Chrome plated warming rack can store in the hood or on the back of the BBQ when not in use.
- Included feet allow the unit to be used as a table top or build-in (on non-combustible surfaces only)
- Included paper towel holder & bottle opener for added convenience.
- 4 Heavy-duty lockable castors for safety.
- Flame thrower ignition and safety cross-lighting.